Our Achievements in Work
'Friends of Himalayas' Achievements
- Trained more than 300 women in knitting.
- Trained more than 250 women in prasad making for Kedarnath Temple.
- Trained more than 100 women in fruits and vegetables processing and preservation.
- In collaboration with Dabur India Ltd, providing training to women to grow herbs in nurseries. Pilot has been done.
- Public Hearing to understand the plight of women (attended by then Former Chief Minister Shri Harish Rawat, Chairperson & Secretary of Uttarakhand Women Commission and other district level officers. )
- Advocacy for making policies to fulfill the needs of single women. Study of single women.
- Distribution scholarships to directly to 200 students.